No estimated time of repair...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

it just let me on! but if i was to log and log back in it wont let me im on still right now but if i pull up another viewer and log in my alt it wont let me. there still doign the maitenence but some may be able to get on. keep hitting the login button. Good luck! and if you get on it wont let you tp toplaces so stay where you are so you dont crash.

Me  to,   this sucks,  I was supposed to  DJ at  10SLT,    but at least like you said the dashboard  is up,  for Me to, and I can see that most of the important staff isn't online either, that  gives  Me an excuse............I  hate  telling  management or anybody  "Well  I couldn't log on  because    SL wouldn't let me....at least now I know that they   probably are having the same problem

Thanks for your comments

DJ Trap

They will never give specifics. They never have in the six years I've been on SL. I have heard from a reliable source, though, that they suffered a DOS attack today and this whole downtime is the result of that and/or an exploit that needed to be fixed asap. But don't ever count on LL to give any kind of specifics. 

Amber Barnard wrote:

They will never give specifics. They never have in the six years I've been on SL. I have heard from a reliable source, though, that they suffered a DOS attack today and this whole downtime is the result of that and/or an exploit that needed to be fixed asap. But don't ever count on LL to give any kind of specifics. 

Would that be called a denial of denial of service attack

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.