I can not connect to the second live

djacopo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think that with all the money put into secondlife everyday that they would perminantly shut down sl, though nothing lasts forever i do believe that secondlife has a long life ahead of it, as has games such as runescape,perfect world and others. please just be patient as the fix what ever issues they are working on.

Christina Longmeadow wrote:

Isnt it funny how when you have no work to do in second life and you are just bumming around Second Life runs so smoothly, but when you have 1001 things to do and people to contact it behaves like a total Chris Brown. D:

Lets hope its back up soon. This forced RL play is a little frightening. 

XX

sooo true..

Thanks to all for your posts for your clarification and your smiles .. and above all thank you for being neighbors are all together again and I had no idea what was succedento .. I apologize if I'm wrong to post here my problem is not knowing it was a problem at all .. and now that all sorted out and we all fectly online wish you all a good fun always with a smile thanks thanks thanks

Not weird:

they reopened the maintenance and it's still ongoing:

[updated 11:30am PDT 26 April 2012] Due to the ongoing maintenance, Marketplace orders may also be delayed. We are continuing to work on resolving this issue, please keep an eye on the blog for further updates.

[Reopened 11:00am PDT 26 April 2012] Services are undergoing additional maintenance - logins, billing, and other issues may occur. At this time, we have no estimated time of repair. Please continue to monitor this blog for updates.

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.