Sign in to follow this  
djacopo

I can not connect to the second live

well i done all my cleaning up this morning people just want to know wen its up and running again we all do have lifes behind the computer haha:smileyhappy:

tell me about it. i had meeting plans inworld and now cant do that. geesh do they think we dont have a right to know ahead of tiem for these issues

thanks thanks and thanks again to all .. My heart stood still for a moment :P hehehe now I'm more calm and I hope I can return earlier this problem :) scusanche ask for my English as an Italian and not speaking the language very well, thanks alllllllllllllllll

I am also 2 hours ahead of SL time and although this is disappointing to not be able to log in it might be the Universe's way of telling all of us to take a moment and smell the flowers, listen to the birds singing, or (as it has already been pointed out) maybe get some RL things taken care of.

You have to love the Universe's sense of humor.  :smileywink:

I would like to respond to aurelia ... aurelia, but ... You know why people are on sl? I do not know but farces do not even know you .. and everyone here for a reason and if you think about it may be many reasons .. now I wonder why you're not cleaning the house and like all of us are here to read us ... I can understand it ... a limited edition of god maybe you clean the house alone .. RIGHT? lol .. some advice ... do not think that we are all equal because we are not all limited editions of god anyway aprezzo your post and you're right ty for post aurelia :)))))

I would like to know if others received while in the game yesterday a notice to update the game? I did last night and now this morning I'm unable to get in the game? I saw the message where they say the grid is down. I just want to know if others received any update notices like I did?

Corazon Seda

[updated 9:10am PDT 26 April 2012] We are continuing to work to restore services. At this time, we have no estimated time of repair. Please continue to monitor this blog for updates.  here is the update for those not watching grid status

sorry to say i didnt rcieve none at all just region restart yesterday but nothing today just shut me down without any notice

tuesdays and wednsdays are rolling restart days every week..

just for future refrence =)

(Reply to I Corazon Seda)

I was lucky and had a free day yesterday, so I was online for the most part of the day and I never received a Update request.   I have received it in the past, but not yesterday.

The reason you cannot log on is because at the moment SL is currently down and will be back up & running again once they are done with whatever it is they are doing.   It's not just effecting you, no one is able to log on at the moment.

i no that i was just answering someones question  the whole grid is down it has been for the last2hrs or so but hey at least there are fixing it smiles

Nikka Nateas wrote:

I was online when that thread was posted they could have warned us INWORLD before pulling the plug!

warning???

it is just a serverdowntime, not a hurrican or an earthquake. :matte-motes-big-grin-wink: