Sign in to follow this  
djacopo

I can not connect to the second live

I can not connect to the second live Yesterday I received a second request to live to change something in your pc now I can not optimize more to come as if I had the connection ... some sites I can not live a second longer to see them now I ask if anyone can help me to solve this problem .. I restored my pc to a week now when I open the program gives me the link but I do have access mon .. I hope someone can help me and let me know at least something here

i too tried to connect to secondlife and was told the grid was down, does anyone know how long the grid will be down for, i was suppsed to set my club up today and as of right now can't

i cant connect either its just not in the grid the website is down and everything in my account is gone as well plus i caled the billing line no one was there to answer it just disconnects  you and no one answers i am wandering if they just didnt close the doors on second life all together thats what it seems

because my account disabled? this problem will correct itself with a bit of time and if you how soon? is a second problem, or are disabled live forever

OMG it happened so many times 4 or 5 years ago, they will be back soon....PLUS...NO ONE can log in so no one has to worry if the have dates or appointments LOL

I guess they have some server probs.....do you know when your computer shuts down for some unknown reason, does he gives you a warning...like..."in 5 mins you´ll have a blue screen"???? pfffft

ok I see that are not lunico to have this problem .. I hope it resolves soon .. Thanks to everyone close to me:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Hopefully this will be fixed and soon  I know that it is  terrible  I am hopeing that it gets fixed fast. it took a long tome even to get on  to to the web page

I rather think it broke rather than having the plug pulled.  LL don't use SL anyway - there's probably something on twit-face. ETA: we're pretty lucky they stopped tweeting long enough to post on the grid status page to be honest.

Unscheduled Maintenance Thursday, April 26th, 2012 [Posted 7:20am PDT 26 April 2012] We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance. This may cause some Residents to be logged out or prevent some from being able to login. Our homepage (www.secondlife.com) is also unavailable during this maintenance, so live chat service is unavailable. Please keep an eye on this blog for updates. [postED] Billing Maintenance Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 [postED 10:11pm PDT 25 April 2012] We will be performing maintenance on our billing system beginning at 9:00am PDT on Thursday, April 26th. During this time, some residents may experience issues while trying to update their billing information or make payments. Please follow this blog for any updated information. Live Chat Maintenance Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 [postED 12:00PM PDT, 25 April 2012] We will be performing maintenance on the Live Chat system on Thursday, 26 April 2012 from 8:00PM PST to 11:00PM PST. During this time, Live Chat may become unavailable. Phone support and case submission will remain available throughout. We appreciate your patience during this maintenance.   (this could be the reason some of the places arent working)

omg.. all these people freaking out cause sl is not available for a few hours.

*shakes her head*

It happens.. and it always came back online.
So maybe it's a good oppertunity for some RL stuff,  like cleaning your house or actually go outside and meet people face to face

*winks*

im not freakin out lol, just answering some questions, only thing that bothered me is i was to set my club up, lol anyway, good luck those who are just now finding out sl is down.

I am 2 hours ahead of SL time  so I have no idea when this will be fixed and people can log back in  i am hoping real soon tho  I will kep a eye on it and try later  hope every one  can get back on too  will check back later  :womanfrustrated:

Lol!!!!

However, there was something like that you said in older windows, you had to type shutdown -a in Run text box to stop the shutdown process.