I can not connect to the second live

djacopo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can not connect to the second live Yesterday I received a second request to live to change something in your pc now I can not optimize more to come as if I had the connection ... some sites I can not live a second longer to see them now I ask if anyone can help me to solve this problem .. I restored my pc to a week now when I open the program gives me the link but I do have access mon .. I hope someone can help me and let me know at least something here

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unscheduled Maintenance Thursday, April 26th, 2012 [Posted 7:20am PDT 26 April 2012] We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance. This may cause some Residents to be logged out or prevent some from being able to login. Our homepage (www.secondlife.com) is also unavailable during this maintenance, so live chat service is unavailable. Please keep an eye on this blog for updates. [postED] Billing Maintenance Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 [postED 10:11pm PDT 25 April 2012] We will be performing maintenance on our billing system beginning at 9:00am PDT on Thursday, April 26th. During this time, some residents may experience issues while trying to update their billing information or make payments. Please follow this blog for any updated information. Live Chat Maintenance Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 [postED 12:00PM PDT, 25 April 2012] We will be performing maintenance on the Live Chat system on Thursday, 26 April 2012 from 8:00PM PST to 11:00PM PST. During this time, Live Chat may become unavailable. Phone support and case submission will remain available throughout. We appreciate your patience during this maintenance.   (this could be the reason some of the places arent working)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.