Sign in to follow this  
Phil Deakins

Unscheduled Maintenance [COMPLETED]

From the status blog:-

Unscheduled Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on April 26th, 2012 at 07:21 am PDT

[Posted 7:20am PDT 26 April 2012]  We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance. This may cause some Residents to be logged out or prevent some from being able to login.  Please keep an eye on this blog for updates.

So don't relog or you may not get back in for a while - which is how I came across it :(

This ate about 20 meeroo nests I was rezzing, which failed to do so and never hit my lost and found or inventory, then SL 'shut off'...

Oh well, I don't think any of them were valuable...

I'd TPed to a place and was going back home, but I couldn't TP back home. So I logged out to log back into my home. I'm still logged out, of course. My other av is still logged in.

Phil Deakins wrote:

hehe. We started threads at the same time, but yours was posted just before mine. You won!
:)

ha! would rather we not  need to do this at all, but this is a case of gmta and hihi Phil! <3

Maybe the marketplace purchase was made that finally broke the whole camel's back (the marketplace part of the camel was already well and truly broken).

The first couple times i tried to login a error message came up and said to try a minute later. I then waited a couple  minutes and all it does is say logging in now. Any idea when it will be back up ???

i can't even get to my dashboard... LL has some serious problems.... they need to fix eveything before they even think about introducing something new.... this is getting ridiculous...

Argus Collingwood wrote:

got logged out myself and can't access dashboard either. at least since
none of these systems are fully integrated we have this forum to bond;)

Try logging into https://my.secondlife.com/ then ;-) they deaded that too.

namssab1nad Piers wrote:

i can't even get to my dashboard... LL has some serious problems.... they need to fix eveything before they even think about introducing something new.... this is getting ridiculous...

I second this!

Ugh ... 5th transaction in two days where LL takes my money for an inworld purchase, but then doesn't deliver the item. I tried to log into my dashboard to get the purchase info, and then all hell broke loose.

I broke SL.

You're welcome.

I'm getting the message that logins have been disabled until further notice, oh well I guess I could climb up out of the basement and go out side.....on second though never mind, the sun is out side and it's too bright

I'm sitting here wondering what I can do with my spare time before I have to run errands, and I'm thinking that since I can't shop, then I'll take an updated pic of my avi!

No, no I won't. I'm an idiot.

OMG trying to post here that i cant log into SL was also a pain! ok finally just like the rest says SL is broken today and the forum site must be slammed with poeple trying to find out why they cant log into SL today. OK we know sl is broken and looks major prob today.Who broke SL? When will they fix it? Just so u know this is the only time in 3 years that i cant log into SL, today i exhausted all my tricks to try to log into it even if it broken, and no go. Seems very very broken to me...