Unscheduled Maintenance [COMPLETED]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adonis Adamski wrote:

Oh I need something from Marketplace but do you think it's best not to buy anything just now cos it wont get delivered in world?

i wouldn't touch a thing right now hehehe

seriously. i'm suprized the marketplace is even up..i couldn't get profiles up a little bit ago...

Ouch. There is now an update to the Grid Status post that states:  " [updated 9:10am PDT 26 April 2012] We are continuing to work to restore services. At this time, we have no estimated time of repair. Please continue to monitor this blog for updates."  ...to repeat... "At this time, we have no estimated time of repair." 

Hmm, i really hope the sky is not falling.

Yes everyone head for the showers, am sure most of the addicted are probably due one about now anyway. Then plan dinner for the kids, oh yeah them small avatars that run through the house every once in awhile, call your husband and bug him at work, complain a lot about SL being down, call back at lunch time tell him you're bored. He won't **bleep** so much about the internet fees i bet..lets see lets seee..what else can we do..omg the vacuum, that's what has been sitting in that dark corner low these many months..lol just sayin, there's lots to catch up on, maybe it should be a weekly thing..hmmm  wonders whose family could be suing LL for alienation of affection?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.