problem is i can install the sl viewer but when i come to use it doesn't load up

blaze Ruby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

Step by step :) When you click the shortcut for load the the viewer, what happens? Any error message? The load stops at what point?

If you need to add information to your post, either press 'Permalink' on a response and add it as a comment (which sends a notification to the people who responded), or select edit in the options menu in the top right corner of your post (which does not send notifications to the people who responded). But please, don't open a new thread :smileyhappy:

• Like 1

hi there my computer is dual core and i have 256ram griphic and 3gb ram iam running windows 7 and its mmx(+) 2dnow(+) sse (1.2.3) x86-64 amd-v amd athlon ql-65 if thats any help to you. the pproblem is that i can install sl but after that it will not boot up.

tried that and still the same problem this started ever since they updated the viewer from the 3.0 and now i have three computers and i cant load the new sl and my wife has an older computer to mine and she can run this new viewer no probs .

I'm wondering if you should have a look at your connection to the internet. Try unplugging the modem and router for a minute or more, plug back in again and wait for a connection to establish before you try to log in again. Also, if you're on a wireless net, try to use a cable to connect to the net.

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.