I'm Single and Looking <3

Hey there my name is Dawn Hammand and I've been on SL for almost 3 years now, I spend most of my time with my girlfriends hanging out and shopping but when I'm not with them I am looking for that special guy on SL. I have always been on the lookout for this guy and now I really do wanna find someone who wants to be with me on SL.

I do wanna keep things strictly SL no real life stuff I just think that gets to complicated if you wanna get to know me you can send me a NC or friend request me but I will list some qualities in a guy that I like and some photos of my AVI.

--- I like a guy with a sense of humor that can make me laugh

--- A great looking AVI that isn't hard on the eyes lol

--- A guy who can provide for me

--- Most importantly just to be interesting and hold my attention and a joy to be around everyday

Here are a few photos of my Avatar

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2a827tw.jpg

http://oi40.tinypic.com/dopj0j.jpg

Thanks for reading and hopefully we will be in touch xoxo

Yeah I knew that when I wrote it but thats just my personality, It wasnt my intention to come off as a " gold digger " on SL I'm just very upfront about what I want and what I can provide and thats just me. Some guys can handle it and some can't ya'know.

the latest name for "prostitution" is I believe "financial domination". 'Pay me or I dump you" is basically the game.
Anyone demanding money in order to be their friend, isn't looking for friendship, only money.

--- A great looking AVI that isn't hard on the eyes lol

--- Most importantly just to be interesting and hold my attention and a joy to be around everyday

My advice...go make yourself a male alt, dress him yourself, load him up with lindens. That's about as close as you're gonna get, because aside from a fair-looking avi which most people can go out and buy, you don't strike me as terribly charming or as someone with an engaging enough personality to entice someone enough to spend their hard-earned lindens on you.

C'mon...when you put that out there "A guy who can provide for me" you have to know people are gonna jump all over that. Exactly how do you expect them to provide for you? You weren't terribly specific. Do you expect a linden stipend? Do you expect them to buy you clothes, shoes, prim babies?

Dawn Hammand wrote: “... I'm just very upfront about what I want
and what I can provide
...”

Not really. Yes, you've been reasonably upfront about what you want... but not so much about what you'll give, and while some of it can be inferred from what you've written, I'm going to guess that you won't be overly enthusiastic about what many of us seem to have read into it so far.

You know, there's nothing actually wrong in being forward about what you want... as long as you're just as forward about what you offer yourself :smileywink:

This has nothing to do with a game being an MMORPG or not. MMORPG is first of all a game, secondly one that can be but into a roleplay category and third: hundrets of people are playing it connected due to the internet at the same time. You could also just leave the RP out of the world and still have a game, where new players could get help. An well....hmmm...seriously SL is nothing I would compare with a normal "Game".

And as an experianced player of some MMOs, I have to say the case that someone gets help because of maybe being female doesn't happen that often today. In my earlier gametime, a female avatar and looking helpless was enough to let any guy thing you are a girl.....but now everyone at  first thinks you are just another man who wants to look at a sexy female avatar (which is also often the case here in SL). It has gotten harder to get that many help from others just because of being female.

Dawn Hammand wrote:

Thanks for reading and hopefully we will be in touch xoxo

You're cute, but not that cute.. I work damn hard for my $L, and I'm not about to just start giving them away for a bit of SLex. If I am gonna pay for it, I will go to a professional.

How often do we see RL attitudes and roles come to SL, where the reality can be reversed.

RL: pretty girls get a lot of attenion SL: most girls are pretty

RL: guys will compete for girls SL: not enough guys, perhaps even less "good ones".

So the SL reality is, a man who is confident, skillfully erotic, and attentive to a girl, he is the one should be getting paid.

The 'attentive' part is probably the hard one, and worth the L

• 1 month later...

Scout Schwager wrote:

How often do we see RL attitudes and roles come to SL, where the reality can be reversed.

RL: pretty girls get a lot of attenion SL: most girls are pretty

RL: guys will compete for girls SL: not enough guys, perhaps even less "good ones".

So the SL reality is, a man who is confident, skillfully erotic, and attentive to a girl, he is the one should be getting paid.

The 'attentive' part is probably the hard one, and worth the L

Hahahahah

I SO agree with this!!!!

And really, what is that talk about financial support in SL! Get off your pixel butt and work for your own Ls! Seriously!

Hmm...and what happens if the girl behind the avatar is also pretty and cute?

I even saw similar behavior happen in other online games, where the avatars were not as individual as SL avatars can be....but still, the sound of a female voice and the nice looking avatar where enough for some guys to offer anything they could affort to them...you didn't even had to ask for it directly. :catlol:

Archived