DreVaHa Village - Stores for new and established creators alike

Shiva Draconia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce that DreVaHa Village, on the DreVaHa Dreams region, is officially open for renters. 

Whilst we're mainly looking to provide an inworld space to people that don't have that yet, if you are established and want a space, we won't necessarily count you out.

Pricing is a little different to normal, I think, but it's designed to help people starting out.

25L a week, and then a split profit script set to 20% OR 1L a week, and the split profit script set to 30%. Split profit vendors are included in the rental.

There are 12 stores with 100 prims allotted, and 5 with 50 prims, though that is expandible to 100 if needed.

If a store starts generating a substantial amount of income, then we will be happy to renegotiate on the rental. We want you to be happy in our little village, after all :catwink:

Full information can be found in a notecard at the landing point to the village. It's much too long to post here!

The sim is quite new in being set up, but there are houses to rent also, so store owners may find shoppers living nearby. 

Each store will have a parcel big enough to show in search, plus the common landing point will be shown in search also. There is already a classified advert made for the landing point, encompassing the whole village.

For more information, contact me inworld - Shiva Draconia (Display name: Mirabelle Stonegate).

DreVaHa Village http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreVaHa%20Dreams/215/180/22

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.