Help with Photoshop CS5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,

I have seen some amazing pictures (especially of models) out there and I was wondering whether someone could give me some links to advanced Photoshop Tutorials. YouTube videos are always helpful but some text/image tutorials would also be appreciated.

Many thanks!

Thanks both for your replies :) I will definitely go through these tutorials and the YouTube video was brilliant!

However, I am wondering whether there is a tutorial more SL related (how Photoshop has been used to achieve some effects on images, if that makes sense).

Thanks again :)

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure how people go about editing Second Life avatar screenshots, but I assume it's just liquify and effects, right? Many digital artists use GIMP for effects. Ever since I started using gimp for effects my drawings have seemed to turn out better. I have several text/image tutorials, but they are for drawings.. I doubt they would help you though.

This is probably no help to you.. But I just thought I'd let you know.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey ChloeElectra, I think these guys gave you some excellent resources, but I wanted to let you know that I give one on one tutor lessons on Photoshop CS5 and SL Photography via screen sharing on Skype. IM or Private Message me if you're interested and I'll give you the info and fees :). Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.