Sere Jigsaw

where does money to join groups go?

Question

It goes to anyone in the group who has the "receive group dividends and pay group liabilities" feature checked in their group role.  By default, this is everyone in the group, but most groups that charge an enrollment fee have owners that are savvy enough to change this.

• Like 3

5 answers to this question

It goes to anyone in the group who has the "receive group dividends and pay group liabilities" feature checked in their group role.  By default, this is everyone in the group, but most groups that charge an enrollment fee have owners that are savvy enough to change this.

• Like 3

Dividends are distributed automatically - everyone who can "receive group dividends and pay group liabilities" gets an equal share of L$ paid into a group. I'm not sure how regularly this happens, but whenever I've sold some group-owned land, I usually get my share within a day or so. 

28 minutes ago, cakekaren said:

I'm not sure how regularly this happens,

daily

3 hours ago, cakekaren said:

Dividends are distributed automatically - everyone who can "receive group dividends and pay group liabilities" gets an equal share of L$ paid into a group.

By the same token, anyone with that group feature will also share in paying the 'Search' fee, if applicable - which is a monthly charge.  If there are more than 30 people with the feature, a random 30 will be charged $L1 each time.