If I am on mainland am I allowed to drive DPW vehicle, or Police unit.?

Kenny Carfield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been on second life for a while now, I took a break after the death of my daughter and am getting back into SL. Alot has changed while being gone. Now I simply spend hours driving the roads of the mainland. I really have no interaction with anyone and don't really plan on it but I do prefer certain vehicles. My police crusiers and My own DPW logo vehicle. Is there a rule against that? I have no power to do anything with them and don't try to do anything. This is in no way to impersonate any of the lindens.

Kenny Carfield SLN

8 answers to this question

No rules that I'm aware of.  Mainland roads have sometimes been difficult to travel due to sim crossings and overcrowded sims.  But the overcrowding is pretty much gone now and sim crossings have improved over what they were a couple years ago.

So rock on, RoadWarrior!! :smileyvery-happy:

--Cinn

• Like 1

Welcome back to SL, Kenny. I am sorry for the loss of your daughter.

Anyone can drive a police car or other official-looking vehicle in SL.  None of us have any special powers except the Lindens, and they don't need a police car to make their God powers work.  The only way you can get in trouble is by pretending to have some official role and using that to victimize other SL residents.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.