Sign in to follow this  
MoonSworn

having an SL baby..

Question

We are not supposed to promote one or another store in this section of the forums. But I would suggest you do a search inworld using "baby" as key words. Quite a few results will come up. TP to the places and see by yourself. :smileyhappy:

• Like 2

10 answers to this question

We are not supposed to promote one or another store in this section of the forums. But I would suggest you do a search inworld using "baby" as key words. Quite a few results will come up. TP to the places and see by yourself. :smileyhappy:

• Like 2

Whoever said that, Valerie? I suggest products I like all the time...although I don't promote my OWN products.

I do suggest products all the time in the other sections of the forum, Lindal. But I don't believe recommending a particular store or product here is actually an answer, but a subjective opinion. Just my two cents... :-))

"Community Participation Guidelines" ( http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Discussion_guidelines ) says about this: "No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. Do not reference other websites offering any product or service."- Yes, I know that nobody read/use thhose guidelines but ... :)

• Like 1

The one you're probably thinking of is TATU. There's also Honeydew, Latin Baby, and any number of others that are very good, so it's really personal preference (and price). Actually, a great place to ask in inworld. There are some great groups for pregnancy. Mama Allpa comes to mind immediately, but I don't suggest you join the group unless you use their HUD. (That's really what the group is for -  support for the HUD - but you can ask other things there as well.

It's hard to say which is the best, since best is subjective. I suggest you look around for people who have the different babies, ask to see them, and ask about their experiences.

• Like 1

i dont have a sl baby lol but i do know some that do. i would suggest doing a search inworld or look on the mp for zooby or other babies. may bring you to a inworld store to look at. you can look here to see what there is.

• Like 1