having an SL baby..

MoonSworn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Me and my hubby to be are having an SL baby. Now we have come across some people that sugested zooby babies, which is what I believe we are going with but I just want to see what else is out there. there was another baby someone suggested...started with a T but I cant recall.. anywho I just want to know preferences and experiences with what baby and the releative cost. would be greatly apprecaited thanks!!

10 answers to this question

"Community Participation Guidelines" ( http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Discussion_guidelines ) says about this: "No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. Do not reference other websites offering any product or service."- Yes, I know that nobody read/use thhose guidelines but ... :)

• Like 1

The one you're probably thinking of is TATU. There's also Honeydew, Latin Baby, and any number of others that are very good, so it's really personal preference (and price). Actually, a great place to ask in inworld. There are some great groups for pregnancy. Mama Allpa comes to mind immediately, but I don't suggest you join the group unless you use their HUD. (That's really what the group is for -  support for the HUD - but you can ask other things there as well.

It's hard to say which is the best, since best is subjective. I suggest you look around for people who have the different babies, ask to see them, and ask about their experiences.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.