Cuddle Buddy, Anyone???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, i been there, done that, and now im looking for a cuddle buddy, i'm looking for someone who wants SLand fun only, not someone who wants sex, im not ruling out nothing, but at the  moment im after a sl companion, someone who is willing to share my sl, someone to share my land, share my experience here, i am here a while, and as i say, been there done that, im looking for a true sincere  guy, not a liar, someone to share my sl with, im not ruling out rl, but someone whose willing to share this fantastic journey with me, and  someone to have fun with, not only fun, someone i can converse with, someone who likes to have fun, not serious all the time, please im or n/c me ty in advance :))xx

Tracy Redangel wrote:

Here's what you do oralee (interesting name). You make a male alt. Buy him some clothes and skin. Buy either a second monitor, laptop, computer etc so you can run him. There ya go...your perfect man.

or-la-lee, Tracy. I read it as you did the first time too ;-)

Now, as for that "make an alt" business, I tried that. Though I am still unable, unwilling, and uninterested in determining my partner Snugs' gender, "perfect" is not an adjective that comes to mind.

*laughing* I wish guys I meet on here would be dobermann's. Strongwilled, fiercely protective, but able to roll over for the right girl now and then while feeling comfort in their masculine nature.

All I meet are one-track minded cats or submissive, boring golden retrievers..

Most guys don't even fill in their profile. Makes you consider a dobermann in a sweater imo ;).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.