pickup lines work or not? lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Clarissa Lowell wrote:

It's only clear it was a pickup attempt based on his being naked with a big prim stuck on front.

In the worst cases the prim isn't only big, it is gigantic! :smileysurprised:

Then they might be wondering to themselves why they were turned down...

*Should I make even bigger prim, or what is it?*

:smileylol:

Coby Foden wrote:

Clarissa Lowell wrote:

It's only clear it was a pickup attempt based on his being naked with a big prim stuck on front.

In the worst cases the prim isn't only big, it is
gigantic
! :smileysurprised:

Damn, is that why nobody ever says hi back? I thought bigger was better! J/K

In all seriousness, pick up lines are not genuine, and show a lack of respect. Just say hi, and be honest, for example, if I am messaging someone, its because I liked something in their profile, and wanted to chat more, so I would tell them so.

~Sydrien

Coby Foden wrote:

Clarissa Lowell wrote:

In the worst cases the prim isn't only big, it is
gigantic
! :smileysurprised:

HUGE!

;)

I prefer a creative, funny pick up line to anything that starts with 'hey baby' or the like, but still yea. a lot of it make me feel like I'm on the panel of the gong show sometimes.

Once when I was new I had this guy ask me if I wanted to go to his place and check out his rug collection. Sounded like the absolute most boring activity someone could offer. Later, I found out what some rugs in SL are capable of, lol.

What comes in the IM is less important than how a person handles themselves in local. When I go out, I go out to be social. not to be dragged off by the 1st person that has an LM to a skybox with lovebed. Ultimately I guess I want someone that wants to share my SL with me, not pull me away from it constantly, and someone that's not an embarrasment to be out in public with (yes, I'm a snob that way)

So if someone ever owned anything like a fart bomb or fake poop or the like, they need not apply.  :P

and loll I just realized that sounded a lot like the aggressive profiles described in another thread around here somewhere. LD

they might be a good conversation starter if they are witty enough..that and i hadn't heard them before..

well really it doesn't take much to start a conversation with me..but if you are looking to pick me up witty is  a good start..hehehe

that and depending on my mood of course..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.