Is Second Life only about sex?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 10 August 2018 at 12:40 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

If both of your statements are true, then is sex only about money? If so, how'd we get so many people before we invented it?

More than 20,000 Years ago, some people were buried together in a shared grave, in Europe, three of them, two males and a female. One male has his hand over the female's crotch, and had been knifed, the other male and the female had been executed. It's known a the "Red Three" burial, because of the ritual sprinkling of iron oxide over the faces of the three bodies.

Cave Chick: Mmmmm, me so hungry and me man so crap hunter. You mammoth steak are so BIG!

Cave Guy #2: Me mighty hunter, me have appetiser for you *suggestive wink*

Cave Guy #1: Hey you son of wild pig, that MY Cave Ho!

We invented money because it's easier to carry than mammoths, when looking for casual sex...

• Confused 1

On August 11, 2018 at 2:30 PM, Derekmate said:

There is nothing sexy on this. 

220px-American_Beaver.jpg

Oh I don't know, thinking about having my backside slapped by that tail kinda gets me excited.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Yep. Right of passage event(s) and IM only story........:$

You may have noticed already but ... things move fast in SL.  I have a few theories that I want to toss out.  I want to keep it short but each could have its own long post if I cared to delve deeper but for now ....

1. Projection.  We tend to fill in holes with what we want to see.  SL leave a lot unseen from what we expect in a 1st life meet up.

2. Communication.  Much like projection, all the non-verbal communication we use in 1st life has to be replaced.  Everything is "said."  We talk alot more in SL because that is all we have.  This yields a much deeper level of communication almost instantly than what we have in 1st life.

3. Add these together and you have instant feelings that take months to develop in 1st life.  However, we still have only known the other person a short while and do not really know all about them.  The results can be harsh when a week later we discover they are not really who we thought they were.

So in conclusion; guard your heart if you can and when the time comes, try to look on it as a learning experience.  Another right of passage maybe.  It hurts, but you are not alone. 

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.