You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. my name is Penelope Rolendis and I am looking for a more stable job.I am honest and friendly

I have had a few jobs before but haven't found anything that felt like I belonged. I have worked as a model, a assistant, a hunt finder for stores, and a dancer but I am looking for something that makes me work and love every minute of it. I am a fast learner and love to try new things that I haven't already done. I don't have much experience in anything but willing to learn anything I need to also something that will use my time in SL I don't do anything and I am on a lot every day.

I hope this is make at least some sence to you. If there is something that you might think I would like to try please send me a NC with the information and who to contact in world titled Job interest or something like that so I wont discard it.

Thank you for reading this,

Penelope Rolendis

have u tried building or scripting? they are time cunsuming but very fun for me. i dont script but i do build custom surfboards so... i found my calling from just a bit of thought and search. find what u like look to see what ther is then if there isnt make it.

I have tried building even tried pose making but everyone is a different shape and size you never know how to make the pose just right so it can fit everyone so gave up on that. Building was fun but never knew what to build as for scripting I wouldn't even know where to start with codes it's all so confusing.

true about the scripting i have looked aroung the college of scripting for 2 hours and got virtually (no pun intended) nothing out of it. how has you club work experence been. i have recently began to start a rock band for live concerts and all i need is band members. if your interested you can contact me inworld with a nc and i can get you the application. :) for building try small is what i did. now i still am small. but i want to expand. i guess old habits die hard so do you have a old habit in rl you can translate over to sl? maybe become a real estate agent. they make good money. just a few ideas :D

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.