I PURCHASED LINDENS AND THEY WHERE NOT DILIVERED TO ME AS OF YET

SWEEPEA1488304148

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

We are just residents here, like yourself, and we can't look into anything.  You'll need to call Billing.

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

Also, please DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS.  It's considered to be the equivalent of shouting, and it's rude.

• Like 1

There are several things which could have happened from your card payment failing for some reason or the linden exchange rate changing between your order and your bank approving the transaction which would have left you with a USD credit that you can use to make a new Linden Dollar order to convert the credit to Lindens and the current exchange rate.

The best way to find out exactly what happended to the funds from your first attempt the best thing to do is to check your account history it will show your card transaction and a reversal or an outstandting credit depending on what happened after that.  You can find your account history here: https://secondlife.com/my/account/history.php?lang=en-US

You can do a quick check of your account summary which will also show if your account has a USD credit balance here: https://secondlife.com/my/account/?lang=en-US

If you are still unable to trace the funds try contacting billing, if you find the card transaction failed the best party to speak to would be your card issuer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.