Unable to Upload - Server Issue

Shauna Vella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Possible the region you are on is having issues.

If you are experiencing this in the same location. Try going to another region and see if you have this issue. If you dont. then that means that region you were on, trying to upload, is having issues. If it is a private region  See if the manager can re start it..

• 3 weeks later...

I have that problem, no matter the region I've try, with a message error saying: ...Second Life is unable to convert this file to JPEG2000...

Amazed, cause is the same .TAG format and file settings resolution and alpha I've ever uploaded before...

SL is not the perfect always, that's a long bug history sometime here sometime there...

:(

Had the same problem this morning and it appears to be a memory problem cause by a memory lead coming from the server you are in.  Seems to be two ways to fix it other than buy more memory, one relog and restart your computer thereby clearing your cpu cache, and two have the server reset, assuming you can get the attention of someone at LL.  Third solution would be for LL to fix these leaks which apparently have again become worse since last Monday's "fix" of the bug they created the week before.  Apparently in fixing that bug they managed to recreate many of the previous bug that were plaguing up before the restart team began making a concerted effort to fix some of our problems.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.