In Linden Viewer V3 how can i turn the streaming musiv on and off.

GeeJAnn Blackadder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Innula's answer is a bit drastic for me, but it works. If you look in her image you will see an option to 'Allow media to automatically play...' it's down toward the bottom of the image. If that is disabled, media will not play unless you click PLAY, in the upper right corner. 

Incase the other images here are different from yours as they are from mine here's what I do in SL V3.3.newsest.one.

At the top left of the screen there are two lines, hover over them and wait for a little menu to appear with a More button, click More, click Streaming Music then below that click on / off / on / off / on, (toggling) until you hear music.

The allow media to play automatically can be extremely annoying since every time you go some where the music and video will play their sounds at the same time over lapping each other making a garbbled mess and you will always have to stop and turn one of them off.

Yes too bad the user friendly on / off buttons for music and video have been removed and replaced by hidden multi level menus. The learning curve keeps going up up up.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.