Changing Height in SL Viewer

StacyBaby91

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ive been trying to change my height in SL for some time...says im like 6 feet tall! would like to shoot for lke 5"5 or shorter.

I have the newer Second Life Viewer and when I go to Me, Appearances, etc. there is no option for me to change my height. Could somebody help explain to me how to adjust my avatar height please? i dont want to be amazon woman :) thank you very much!

Right click on yourself and select "Edit My Shape." Under "Body" the first option should be your height. Note that the height Viewer 3 reports is actually measured at about your eye level so your actual height will be greater than the number it shows. Also the height includes the shoes you are wearing so to be accurate you should be barefoot.

if you are on the official viewer..that one usually goes by agent height...where some viewers use prim height or actual avatar height..

if you want to know the actual avatar height that will measure by in world meters..stretch a prim  from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head with no shoes or hair on..

then look at the z axis and see what the meters are..that will tell you the avatar height..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.