What happened in History on this date

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

4-8-2012    
The Wild Things rejoice and the rest of the world mourns as

someone made a wonderful Machinima using charactors of his..i wish i could find it..it was really done well..

found it..it was in the machinima forums...

posted up and made by Loki Eliot

The wild rumpus

Ceka Cianci wrote:

5-8-2012    

someone made a wonderful Machinima using charactors of his..i wish i could find it..it was really done well..

posted up and made by
Loki Eliot

Wonderful it is, Ceka. Thanks for finding it.

And Loki, thank you so much for making it.

Phil Deakins wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

– 
 first proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate 
 of 
, which later results in the creation of 
. In the United States it was called Armistice Day and is now Veterans Day.

When I was young, the whole country (UK) stopped for a 2 minutes silence each year at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month (the time and date when the armistice was signed). Cars/transport/pedestrians stopped in the streets - everything stopped. I've often thought it a shame that that tradition ended.

Wow Phil.  That was a great tradition.  They never should have stopped that.  And we must never forget!

Peace!

Ceka Cianci wrote:

4-8-2012    

posted up and made by
Loki Eliot

Oh that is good Ceka!

Peace!

Good day all!  It is May the 9th! Here is todays History lesson!

This video is about the skyway bridge in the tampa bay area, near where I live.  The disaster happened on May the 9th 1980.

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Eloise Baily wrote:

1945 - My dad was born.

Miss you Dad. x
:)

El

Awwww!  My Dad is gone now too, and I do miss him!  Sigh!

Peace!

So young to lose him, El :-(

Mine's gone too, but he was born in 1920.

Hugs

mmmmmm mine was born in 1967 still have him. wow i am young. hehe

5-9-2013    Baptist Pastor Sean Harris founds "Punch and Judy", a non-profit bible study and dating service that pairs gay men and lesbian women with the goal of setting them on the straight and righteous path to glory.

5-9-2021    DNA testing reveals that the 51 "virgin babies" born to Punch and Judy couples in the eight years since the organization's founding are either the first recorded cases of human parthenogenesis, or miracles. Pastor Sean Harris, touring the Bimini islands on missionary work with Reverends Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker and Ted Haggard, was unavailable for comment.

Good morning everyone! It's May the 10th.  Here is todays history!

Peace!

5-9-2013
    Baptist Pastor Sean Harris founds "Punch and Judy", a non-profit bible study and dating service that pairs gay men and lesbian women with the goal of setting them on the straight and righteous path to glory.

5-9-2021
   DNA testing reveals that the 51 "virgin babies" born to Punch and Judy couples in the eight years since the organization's founding are either the first recorded cases of human parthenogenesis, or miracles. Pastor Sean Harris, touring the Bimini islands on missionary work with Reverends Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker and Ted Haggard, was unavailable for comment.

omg maddy that is funny. i want to know what happens in 2042 LOL

5-10-2016    Archeologists discover a branch of the Lascaux cave complex hidden behind a pile of rubble and are suprised to find a wall painting that unambiguously depicts an alien visitor waiting for his partner to sit on a pose ball.

Virtual Caveman.jpg

The painting is thought to prove that not only did aliens walk amongst us more than 17,000 years ago, but that they fought off boredom by dancing in virtual worlds. The irony that humans survived and aliens did not is completely lost on the scientific community.

5-10-2016
   Archeologists discover a branch of the Lascaux cave complex hidden behind a pile of rubble and are suprised to find a wall painting that unambiguously depicts an alien visitor waiting for his partner to sit on a pose ball.

Virtual Caveman.jpg

The painting is thought to prove that not only did aliens walk amongst us more than 17,000 years ago, but that they fought off boredom by dancing in virtual worlds. The irony that humans survived and aliens did not is completely lost on the scientific community.

That is classic Maddy!

Peace!

Good morning all!  It's May the 11th!  Here is todays history lesson!

Peace!

Good day all!  Happy weekend!  On this day, May the 12th, Hippie bowman was born in Battle Creek Michigan!

Here is a video of Kellogg's cereals at Battle Creak Michigan!  Best to you each morning!

Okay enough about me!  Here is todays history.

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good day all!  Happy weekend!  On this day, May the 12th, Hippie bowman was born in Battle Creek Michigan!

Here is a video of Kellogg's cereals at Battle Creek Michigan!  Best to you each morning!

Peace!

You must have been so excited when the airplane was finally invented and you could see Battle Creek from the air!

Happy Birthday Hippie!!!!

Hippie Birthday.jpg

Meanwhile, in history on this date...

5-12-2013    Hippie Bowman refuses to log into SL, fearing a repeat of 2012's birthday "celebration".

5-12-2014    After 36 years of advertising "Get all the cash and benefits you deserve", personal injury lawyer Lyon Shyster is crushed to death while preparing dinner in his kitchen when the bed in the room overhead crashes through the ceiling. Rescuers at the grizzly scene blame the nearly tragic accident on two tons of cash and benefits found stuffed in Shyster's mattress.

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Here is a video of Kellogg's cereals at Battle Creek Michigan!  Best to you each morning!

Peace!

You must have been so excited when the airplane was finally invented and you could see Battle Creek from the air!

Happy Birthday Hippie!!!!

Hippie Birthday.jpg

Meanwhile, in history on this date...

5-12-2013    
Hippie Bowman refuses to log into SL, fearing a repeat of 2012's birthday "celebration".

5-12-2014    
After 36 years of advertising "Get all the cash and benefits you deserve", personal injury lawyer Lyon Shyster is crushed to death while preparing dinner in his kitchen when the bed in the room overhead crashes through the ceiling. Rescuers at the grizzly scene blame the nearly tragic accident on two tons of cash and benefits found stuffed in Shyster's mattress.

LOL Maddy!  So good!

Peace!

Good morning all!  Happy mothers day!  Here is today in history!

Peace!

Good morning all!  Its May the 14th!  Here is todays history!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.