Annoyance

Geileis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was wondering why, when you click on a person to view their profile and you come to the annoyance tab, that some peoples have freeze and mine doesn't, mine only has block and report. Is there something I can do to enable that?

2 answers to this question

I think you are talking about land owners or people with land owner rights.  It's been a long time since I used the "freeze" function on someone who was on my land and causing trouble (he was a newbie and requesting sex.....that was common back in 2006).  I decided to eject and ban him after a few minutes of his vulgar talk so I clicked on his avatar, frooze him while I searched his name to ban him (it takes a few seconds to ban someone) and I didn't want him to TP away until I found his name to add to my ban list.  I'm pretty sure the freeze function is still available for land owners and people with the land owners rights.  In order to freeze an avatar you must have the rights to do so.

• Like 1

Depending which viewer you're using, you need to bring up an extra Advanced menu by pressing "ctrl" "alt" "D" at the same time BUT the ability to freeze someone is only enabled to estate managers and land owners. If you attempt to freeze someone outside of those permissions, you will see a notice appear on your screen that you have attempted to perform an illegal action, that has been logged with LL.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.