Question about the moma allpa hud female version

WillowGraveStone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 months later...

So when you choose to become pregnant on your own, because im pretty sure that is an option, what week does that start on? Does it jump you to the weeks you would be when you find out? Does it start you at week 1? Is it green when you hit it or does it stay white for a while if you start at week 1?

• 2 months later...

Is it against the rules to just have the Moma Alpha on a baby furrever mouse but not being in any sexual activities? I'd like to know JUST having it on the Baby mouse  because the mouse is pertained to a chibi look wile having clothes look adulty like.  Anyone have any insight re: just having it left on as like RL the avi will grow taller through time.

I think the issue is that the mouse is a baby, but is involved with adult activities, so is this a violation of the rules against *****? I really do not know for sure, I would read over the specific rules carefully to see if what they prohibit is limited to human forms, or if animals are included. Wearing the HUD or not wearing it however is not against the rules. Having a childlike animal avi engaged in sexual activities however may be. Just having the HUD on however wouldn't be an issue.

I have no idea what kind of avatar that is, if it's merely named something with "Baby" or f it iis actually meant as and used as a child(-like being). If it's the latter, some scripted tool's rules would be the least of the problem here and the ***** banhammer should start hammering... 

The tool's settings allow for a wide variety of species and you should be able to tweak your settings as well, if I remember correctly.

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, CGirl99 said:

Does this hud work with Kemono body or should a special body be used?

I want to use it but I do not know what kind of body it serves, I use a kemono body with a head m3.

Hello CGirl... I don't use that HUD and never have. However, if it works like most other role-play type HUDs then the body you wear has no bearing on it. If it changes your shape then it's changing your system shape and your mesh body should assume whatever shape your "system" body is using.

As a side note, you may notice that the most recent message above yours is very old. In cases like this it's often better to create a new thread rather than replying to an ancient one like this because it seems to frustrate some forum users, who cannot help but to reply to your post with snarky, toxic, angst-filled opinions that you have done a big SNAFU by doing this. 

So let us pretend I am slapping your hand for doing it and scolding you horribly with the intention to make you feel bad and stupid and move on. Okay?  (And hopefully, you also have your question answered) Hahahaha!

• 1 year later...

are you still not allowed to use the physicians bag and then have a allpa doc take care of your  care?   this has always drove me nuts bc some see a midwife and doc irl so why cant one use the bag themselves and use a doc as well.. how is it different?

On 3/4/2020 at 9:09 PM, Halie Oh said:

are you still not allowed to use the physicians bag and then have a allpa doc take care of your  care?   this has always drove me nuts bc some see a midwife and doc irl so why cant one use the bag themselves and use a doc as well.. how is it different?

Go join the Mama Allpa group and ask there, instead of forum necromancy. 

• 1 month later...

Hi all,
I am wearing Mama Allpa for the Amazon rp Sim I'm in ( it's mandatory), but I do not want to get pregnant. I've looked through the forums and on Google, but nowhere can I find where it explains the pill process. I have them and I see them attached to my HUD. I'm wondering if it's automatically taken or do I have to do that manually. If manually, what happens if I accidentally skip a day? How do I know when I'm running low, I didn't see a meter to keep up with the days. Pretty much any information at all in regards to the pill would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

PILL PROCESS:

1. While on your period, go to Mama Allpa main store and get your pills from the kiosk there.

2. Click on your HUD and Select "Start Pill".

That's all folks!  You're good for the duration of your cycle.  When your next period starts, repeat steps 1 & 2

If, during the course of your current cycle, you decide you want to become pregnant, click on your HUD and select "Delete Pill".  This has the effect of you not taking your pill and will allow you to become pregnant.  Deleting the pill is an irreversible process!  Once deleted, you cannot start taking the pill again until your next period... that is *IF* you get your period.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.