Sign in to follow this  
Deja Letov

Sharing some good relationship news

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I read this particular board a lot because love in SL always peaks my interest. I find it so very amazing and special that you are meeting someone and falling in love with someone purely based on how you feel and not how they look. I see some looking for love, have found love, had their heart broken, etc. It's all just so addictive to listen to everyone's stories.

So what's my good news?

I met my husband in SL almost 4 years ago, exactly.  I was a vampire bloodlines queen and it was love at first bite...so to speak. Shortly after meeting him in SL, he hopped a plane and moved across the country to be with me. Yes, before I even met him in person he picked up and moved here. I've loved him from day one. We got married last September which is great news itself and made me so very happy. But that's not even my good news! My fantastic news is that this weekend we found out we are expecting! I can't even begin to tell you how happy we are to have found eachother in SL and to know if it wasn't for SL, I wouldn't be getting all fat and feeling nautious every morning for the past week. LOL I am thankful for this!

If you've found love in SL, hold onto it if you really believe in it. And if you haven't found it yet, keep trying because it's out there.

Congratulations Deja . I am sure you are excited! :) I am happy for you and best of luck in your future :)

I met my Real Life wife in Second Life, back in 2006, and still going strong :)

I am so happy for both Deja and Dilbert.  This is really great relationship news.  It shows me there is still a chance for me to be as happy as you. 

You are 1/100  the most  relationships  from sl to rl  , they have bad  end . One  of my Friends that do it . His brain  flip out,He ask  help  and now they have past  2 years that his doctor  has closed him to Madhouse.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.