Lines on High Res inworld pics

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, when I take high res pics in world using the shortcut Ctrl ` they look like the pic below when I get them open in PS. Is there anyway to avoid getting these lines? I know the high res shots are X2, and the photo has a vertical line and a horizontal line so I am assuming this is what is causing it, but is there a way to avoid it?

Suggestions welcome, thanksLines-on-high-res-inworld-pics.png

• 3 weeks later...

I stumbled on this video while searching for another one. > You are going to love this work around with photo shop

Really easy to get rid of it with CS5 and up. But can also be done with earlier versions. Buta a few more steps. Easy for a photoshop user to do

Earlier versions are xplained in the later part of the video. past mid way

Seems like what is happening, the image is being tiled ( and poorly stiched) when you take a snapshot larger than your default screen resolution (current window)

Thank you! A great find that is so helpful, great work around and fast too. I have been using content aware fill to get around it, but I didn't know about the single pixel column and row select tool, so I have been doing it in little sections, this is going to be so much easier, thanks for sharing :matte-motes-big-grin:

My Pleasure  :) I hope it helps many.

I was surprised to even run in to this video. I watched it and rememebered this thread. So I figured it would be a good share. Sorry if it was posted on another post( not sure ). I didn't want to follow the trail of threads lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.