Wants a job

amourre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Will work expects a fair pay which can be discussed in world IM Amourre resident ((fair pay = 100l hour for jobs like dancing

to wiggle out a few people I don't sculpt build host or dj my time schedule is a bit random also to be discussed

if you do IM me we can talk about the job

also sells time so make it count ^^

does bodyguard dance and various other things

No, you don't. You WANT a job, which is different. No one NEEDS a job in SL, but many want jobs.

Why don't you list what you ARE willing/able to do? Might be a little faster/easier for you and for potential employers. Also, what do you consider a "fair wage" in SL? This often vastly differs from person to person.

Good luck!

Not personally. What I'm saying is that I've seen people come on SL expecting the same they'd get in RL, or similar. Which is not going to happen. So having your idea of "reasonable wage," etc. might help potential employers get a grasp on your expectations and whether or not they should bother contacting you. Plus make you stand out; it's amazing just how many people come on here with "I want a job and a reasonable wage and I won't do X please contact me" and that's it. Kind of hard to gauge your skills, expectations, etc. just from that. You certainly wouldn't get an interview in RL with that kind of information.

Have you tried perusing the employment section for available jobs, or going inworld and searching for terms like "hiring" in search there? Being proactive about searching for a job might also help, as opposed to waiting for employers to contact you first. But hey, you never know; you might get lucky!

You should really look into how the job world in SL works.
Dancers/Strippers are 99% of the time NOT paid by the hour. They entirely depend on tips and most clubs keep about 20% off the tips received. So you would need a good grasp on english (no cutsey speak, chat speak or horrible grammar as that's not sexy but embarrassing), you would need great skin and a great avatar (hair, skin and so on) and you should be willing to sometimes dance for no tips at all. It can and will happen that you'll dance at off hours for 1-2 hours and no one comes in, or someone comes in but is more interested in another dancer.

Educate yourself on the different jobs, we got a wikipedia, we got a search, we got google. Once you figure out what kind of job you want, search this forum to see about the pay, whether it's an hourly wage, tip based or a weekly stipend.

Also, do not sell yourself short. I've seen people wanting to hire FULL TIME sim managers on here for the equivalent of $8...per WEEK. That's ridiculous.

Either way, good luck!

If I read what you want and what you are willing to give, you are looking for a job as "traffic bot"  perhaps you should search for money camping devices, they don't pay much....but I doubt if people will pay 100L or more for an avi that just dances.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.