"Region has begun the log out process" ... Everytime i get this msg. & it log me out ... why ?

ooommm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi... i am from India & every time i try to do log in my SL account, it never lets me enter & a window pops-up saying, "(((Mentioned as above on Subject Area)))" ... i am age-verified too ... i am using WindowsXP ... Pls Help...

3 answers to this question

Sounds to me like your avatar is ghosted and the main system still has not finished logging you out. Hung up on the main server and not just the region

If waiting 5 minutes and or a region restart does not clear it up. You may want to file a support ticked and ask them to reset your account. Explain the error to them

They can usualy do a force logout to help it along

• Like 1

This can be caused by a few things, it usually means you're "ghosted".  But there is a rolling restart going on, which will free any avatar stuck (yes, I'm aware ll have a fix in place for ghosting but it still happens).

Open your viewer, do not log in.  Now depending on which viewer you use, go to preferences, increase the cache size to maximum, clear cache, and relog.

You should be sorted now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.