BDSM Open Collar RLV question

SydneyBloom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4394 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have two lovely young ladies who are wearing OC collars (I am set as the owner on both). I'm kind of new in this role, however, and I have a couple of questions about using the RLV functions. Well, more than a couple, sorry. But thank you to anyone who can help me with this.

1. They are both using RL Viewers. Do they need to be wearing an RLV relay for the collar functions to work? Or does the collar have it's own built-in relay?

2. If I were to, say, block their access to their inventory (for example) through the collar, would that last only while I was logged in or would that last until I enabled access?

3. And finally, is there a forced TP option? I know that if I am holding a leash when I send them a TP request they show up right away, but is that the only way to do a forced TP? Or does it depend on the collar? And when I send the request are they responding to it or are they automatically TP'd to my location?

Edit: Thank you, Innula! I didn't know about that page. I have it bookmarked now.

1 answer to this question

I'd suggest you and your girls (probably more important for them than you, in fact) read up on the Open Collar documentation, particularly the section about RLV

Briefly, though

1) The collar does have a built-in relay, but the relay subsystem is separate from the collar's own RLV system.   Basically, the collar's RLV lets you use RLV stuff on your subbes, while the relay lets objects -- traps and the like -- use RLV on people.   You don't need to have the relay turned on for you to be able to control your subbes.

2) Any restrictions you impose last until you remove them.

3) As far as I know, an owner's tp invitations are automatically accepted (they don't get any choice in the matter, or even know you're tping them until stuff goes whoosh).   There is a setting for accepting tps automatically somewhere on the RLV menu but I don't think you, as the owner, need to do anything to activate it for your invitations.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4394 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.