Anybody Know why i must create new store if i did have before and why i cant see my item in merchant

TeMy1488313356

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

It's a bit hard to understand the question, so let me just point you to Linden Lab's guide for selling in Marketplace.  Maybe you'll find your answer there >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Selling-in-the-Marketplace/ta-p/700193  Note that this information has been updated to explain how the new Direct Delivery system works.  

Ah... Wait .....  I think I maybe understand what you are worried about.  If you try to use the Merchant Outbox to upload things to your Marketplace store, but you haven't gone through the proper steps for migration to Direct Delivery, you get a prompt that tell you to create a store first. It doesn't know that you already have one.

So..... You have to have a Received Items folder in your own inventory first. To make one, you need to have a current viewer that has that capability (V3 and Firestorm do).  Then you have to BUY something from Direct Delivery and have it sent to you.  Linden Lab created a new free Linden Bear for that purpose, so order it from Marketplace and down load it. That will create the Received Items folder.  Now relog.  The Merchant Outbox should work now. (Unless you are using Phoenix, which does not have a functioning Merchant Outbox.)

It's a good idea to watch Torley's Direct Delivery migration video >>>

and read the Migration Guide.

Get the Direct Delivery Bear or any DD item to force your Received Items to open. If that does not enble your Outbox connection to the MP, try the next step.

You may just need to log out of SL and then log out of the Maret Place. This will clear some cookies, I think. Then log back into the Market Place. Open your viewer and try again.

Worked for me.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.