Marketplace Products and Photos Scrambled

Andrea Sage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok... so I noticed I hadnt had ANY marketplace sales the last couple of days... and I go and check on my MP store listings since I know LL has been having probs with the direct delivery.  Now I see why I am getting almost no sales... almost all of my products have pictures of OTHER vendors items, and MY product pictures are on OTHER vendors items.

I have only migrated ONE item to DD as a test.  Oddly... its one of the few items that isnt messed up. 

I anyone seeing this in their marketplace stores?  Its affecting about 75% of my items... definately NOT going to upload the rest of my store until this gets fixed.

Thanks again LL for breaking something that worked perfectly... again.

Andrea Sage wrote:

Ok... so I noticed I hadnt had ANY marketplace sales the last couple of days... and I go and check on my MP store listings since I know LL has been having probs with the direct delivery.  Now I see why I am getting almost no sales... almost all of my products have pictures of OTHER vendors items, and MY product pictures are on OTHER vendors items.

I have only migrated ONE item to DD as a test.  Oddly... its one of the few items that isnt messed up. 

I anyone seeing this in their marketplace stores?  Its affecting about 75% of my items... definately NOT going to upload the rest of my store until this gets fixed.

Thanks again LL for breaking something that worked perfectly... again.

Yikes, so the items had looked fine until today? This means we are having a domino effect perhaps o.O  And the products are in the 14xxxxxx series. This can not be good. If things were this crazy before, why haven't more folks noticed?  Andrea, add your name and the product numbers to this JIRA please? https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4587?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.