Find the freshest fashion trends happening in Second Life and capture them in a snapshot. Share what you think the new/now/next things will be for Spring fashion. If you see it at a fashion event inworld or conduct an inworld fashion shoot to get just the right look, the sky is the limit (or is it?)
Photo courtesy of Nala Kurka
There will be one grand prize winner (L$5000) and three runners-up (L$1000 each). Just imagine the new cutting edge styles you could rock with that kind of budget!
How to participate: Entries can be posted from March 5 (at noon PT) through March 19, 2012 (at 11:59 p.m. PT). Take a snapshot of what you think is the latest fashion trend happening in world. Save the image to your computer so you can upload your submission for the contest. Keep an eye out for the contest to go live in the Official Contest Forum.
How to vote: Votes will start at midnight PT on March 20 an last until noon PT on March 27, 2012. To vote for your favorite, simply Kudo the image of your choice. Only one vote per person!
For some tips on how to take good pictures in Second Life, take a look at the Knowledge Base article.
- Community voting on the best image begins on March 20, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. PST and ends at 12:00 p.m. PST March 27, 2012
- Contest participants may enter only once - once an entry has been uploaded, you will be unable to change or modify your entry
- Community participants may only vote/Kudo one entry
- Images must be free of text and logo, and no larger than 500x500 pixels in size
- Images should be unaltered by any external photo editing tool except for sizing the image.
- The image with the most Kudos wins the grand prize of L$5,000 - if there is a tie, Linden Lab will select the final winner.
- An additional 3 images will win L$1,000 each as runners up - in case of any tie, Linden Lab will select the runners up
- The winners will be notified on March 27, 2012 via in-world chat or notecard.
- The L$ prize will be deposited into the winner’s Second Life account by end of day March 27, 2012
- Entries that violate any of these guidelines will be disqualified.
For full rules and details please visit the wiki page.