Are you a passionate Second Life resident who loves to write about your Second Life experience and are looking for exposure for your own existing blog? Looking for a way to connect with other bloggers and open your door to new Second Life community readers? If so, you might want to submit an original blog post (no links please) to us and it could end up being featured in the Second Life Community blogs.
As the movers, shakers, and experts on everything Second Life, we’d like to invite you to submit your original blog articles to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Guest Blog Submission. Selected submissions will be posted to the Blog section of the Community as a featured guest post!
Here are some popular Second Life topics to consider: Fashion, Home Decor, Mesh, Relationships, Spirituality, Education and Music.
If you would like to submit a guest post for the Second Life Blog, please consider these guidelines. Only submissions that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- All selected posts must adhere to our Community Participation Guidelines.
- All selected posts should support the inclusiveness of the Second Life community.
- Selected posts must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Please limit the number of images included in your submission to 4 or less.
- We reserve the right to review and edit. We regularly edit posts by our contributors and guest bloggers.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already.
The blog call is on! Read the guidelines, then submit your posts to email@example.com