There's been a lot going on with the Marketplace and our Web properties, and in an effort to give you a more granular view into what we're working on, we're going to put out release notes summaries on this blog going forward. Of course, some things will have to remain behind the scenes, but here are all the news that's fit to print:
10/31/16 New Premium Landing page
10/28/16 Several bug fixes to the support portal support.secondlife.com
10/24/16 We made an update to the Marketplace with the following changes:
- Fix sorting reviews by rating
- Fix duplicate charging for PLE subscriptions
- Fix some remaining hangers-on from the VMM migration (unassociated items dropdown + “Your store has been migrated” notifications
Fix to Boolean search giving overly broad results (BUG-37730)
10/18/16 Maps: We deployed a fix for “Create Your Own Map” link, which used to generate an invalid slurl.
10/11/16 Marketplace: We disabled fuzzy matches in search on the Marketplace so that search results will be more precise.
10/10/16 We made an update to the Marketplace with the following changes:
- We will no longer index archived listings
- We will now reindex a store's products when the store is renamed
- We made it so that blocked users can no longer send gifts through the Marketplace
We added a switch to allow us to enable or disable fuzzy matches in search
9/28/16 We deployed a fix to the Marketplace for an issue where a Firefox update was ignoring browser-specific style sheet settings on Marketplace.
9/22/16 We made a change to the Join flow for more consistency in password requirements.
9/22/16 We updated System Requirements to reflect the newest information.
As always, we appreciate and welcome your bug reports in Jira! Please stay tuned to the blogs for updates as we complete new releases.