cant change emailadress

Subenya Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

22 answers to this question

i can use which i want, it apears a new window where i have again to select a problemdescription but none is suitable with my problem. i took now eny one and got a message, that i get an answer to my mailadress, but this adress is no more valid, because of this i wanted change it....

very confusing....

Subenya Jewell wrote:

i can use which i want, it apears a new window where i have again to select a problemdescription but none is suitable with my problem. i took now eny one and got a message, that i get an answer to my mailadress, but this adress is no more valid, because of this i wanted change it....

very confusing....

Go to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Choose the category "Second Life Web Login issues"

In the ticket explain that you are getting password errors when you try to change your email address & tell them both your old and your new email address.

After you have submitted the ticket, you will be able to see any replies to it on https://support.secondlife.com/history/ even if you don`t receive the emails, so just keep checking that page. But hopefully LL will send the info to your new address.

Its a good job that it worked that way because that has to be one of the most stupid replies I have seen from support...How can they tell someone with password issues that they have no support & to upgrade....The chances are that you would have had the same problem trying to upgrade your account...That is just ridiculous LOL :D

Anyhow I am glad you are fixed :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.