Blush Bravin

Resident
  • Days Won

Blush Bravin last won the day on June 15 2019

Blush Bravin had the most liked content!

8,917 Excellent

Retained

• Member Title
    Where's my coffee?

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I have seen many a creator start out making rather subpar products, but they typically learn from their mistakes/experiments along the way. Those who don't don't last long. Or they certainly don't make any money doing it. I personally think one of the best things about SL is the ability to start out knowing nothing, but because of a desire to be creative to learn and grow and end up making things you never imagined you could do. I've made lots of mistakes along the way. But I do my best to rectify mistakes when caught. But just because that's my work ethic I don't presume to tell someone that they must embrace my standards; however, I do reserve the right to support or not support creators during the learning process. It's taken me decades to learn I don't have to be a perfectionist. I still strive to make things as nearly perfect as I can but I've learned beating myself up for making errors is counterproductive. So why would I expect others to produce perfection?
  2. I think you are forgetting that the vast, VAST, majority of creators in SL are hobbyists. They are typically not professionals. To assume otherwise is folly. You are setting yourself up for frustration. But that's your right. It's certainly not why I spend time in SL.
  3. Oh lordy! Don't get me started on poorly made animations! Besides raising the shoulders way out of shape, what about all the animations out there that are made to work with T-rex shapes. I'm so sick and tired of having my hands not end up where they should. I don't drink with my ears!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhh! *rant over*
  4. That's what demos are for! If you as a consumer do not take the time to adequately demo a product before buying then you suffer the consequences. That's why I demo everything I buy. I demo it so carefully that I nearly always take the product home and demo it for a long period of time. I do this even for products made by my favorite designers. And if a seller doesn't offer a demo, then I don't bother with the product. Honestly, I think consumers are more than adequately equipped to protect their rights. They just oftentimes don't take advantage of the tools they have to be sure they like a product before buying it. As for complaining that not all the products labeled as fitting LaraX actually fit the body well, I've had that issue for years even with 5.3 clothing. That's why I probably buy no more than 10% of the products I demo. There's a lot of stuff out there I wouldn't take home even if the merchant just gave me the product.
  5. I've never had the MP decide how to list the perms on any of my products. That is completely at my control as the merchant. So if a product is listed as no-mod in an MP listing, it's because the merchant set it that way. If you're not sure about the perms, why not just message the merchant and ask for clarification? On the other hand, if you're referring to the contents of a vendor (if it's even visible these days) then the perms are shown automatically based on the actual object's perms.
  6. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so furries hear spoons jingling hypnotically in Ahern unless they
  7. My experience is that fully clothed with the shoulders covered up is why I prefer the LaraX to the 5.3. I don't even try to use tops made for 5.3 with my X cause the shoulders to me appear like I am wearing shoulder pads. I much prefer the shape of the shoulders with the X. As for clipping, that's something I've noticed for years on any mesh body I try. Rigging clothes to not clip at all isn't an easy task.
  8. I was rather surprised that 170lbs is the average. So surprised I had to google it. Worldwide this average pretty much holds up except for in India and Asia, where the female average is much lower. However, I think the body shape here in SL doesn't match the actual shape of a female of 170lbs and 5'3" in height. The typical tiny waist that so many use in SL makes the butt and boobs look so much bigger in SL when compared to RL. So my opinion, and it's JUST my opinion. The "unnatural" (for clarification I don't think anyone needs to have a natural appearance in SL) appearance is due more to a tiny waist paired with a rather more natural behind.
  9. To be fair, before Blueberry I can't remember ever seeing fatpacks for as low as 1200 Lindens. Fatpacks were WAY more expensive. She pretty much got everyone to follow suit because her clothing was so popular at the time. I've always felt rather grateful for her setting the trend for lower priced fatpacks.
  10. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so
  11. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes
  12. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things
  13. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh!
  14. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't
  15. Dear Linden Lab, We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I