LittleMe Jewell

Resident
  • Days Won

LittleMe Jewell last won the day on December 22 2022

LittleMe Jewell had the most liked content!

52,667 Excellent

Retained

• Member Title
    Life is a progressively-depressing experience

Recent Profile Visitors

20,040 profile views
  1. When you are too busy to get to the forums until mid evening and a thread that could have been fun is already locked *frown*
  2. Unless you know her in RL, you don't know for sure that she actually has RL training and experience.
  3. 1) If this was indeed the same woman that you posted about in the thread you opened in early March, then I personally feel that you would be better served by a RL therapist. 2) If this is a different woman, apparently you have fallen "very much" in love with a new person in roughly 6 weeks or less. Thus, again, I personally feel that you would be better served by a RL therapist.
  4. And if any of those accounts are the 'forever' accounts that paid extra back in the early days to have 4096 tier for life, then LL will be even more reluctant to just kick them out.
  5. My husband works for Xfinity and so we get their TV stuff for almost free. We don't get a lot of the movie channels, but we do get HBO, which is where that one was shown. If it wasn't for his TV benefit w/ HBO, I likely would not have ever seen that one.
  6. I'm holding off until I get a mostly free weekend later this month, so I can watch it all at once (or across 2 days anyway). Similar to TLOU, I never played the game (or even heard of it before the TV series), I've never played Fallout -- though I have at least heard of that one. However, I am definitely looking forward to watching the series and really hope it is as good at TLOU.
  7. Given some fairly regular posts by one or a few folks here, this cracked me up. https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p09fv1w9/us-english-why-do-brits-hate-it-so-
  8. LL allowing threads that violate their Community Guidelines because of political correctness, or more aptly, societal correctness.
  9. I've not tried Seraphin's, but for the most part I hate shopping HUDs. They seem to take longer for the textures to rez than just going to the store/event.
  10. Maybe she meant the "Premium Plus" level. I have heard some refer to it as Basic.
  11. I'm a bit confused here. One of the main reasons for SL's existence is for socializing. If you want solo mode, off to Opensim you go.
  12. As a Single White Female (in SL -- married in RL), I highly doubt that my opinion on this really matters much. The opinions that really matter are the people most impacted by DEI.