Rolig Loon last won the day on December 7 2023

Rolig Loon had the most liked content!

36,944 Excellent

Retained

• Member Title
    Flagrantly Humble

Recent Profile Visitors

18,248 profile views
  1. The process is extremely simple. You're the scripter responsible for being sure that information about LockGuard is accurate and up to date. You don't want some staff person in LL or a scripter who knows relatively little about LockGuard -- like me -- messing with the page. As Wulfie said: And the person to be doing the edit of that particular page is the person who knows most about it.
  2. Aha! I see it now. It didn't come up when I did a similar search. That page was probably created by the OP originally, but I can't tell because that information is not in the record. As the note on the page says: Important: This page has been imported from a archived copy of LSL Wiki and may need cleaning up. It looks like it was imported from archive on 20 January 2017. Anyone with wiki access could update it, I suppose, but it would be reckless for anyone but the OP to make those changes. The easy solution is simply for @Lillani Lowell to submit a support case requesting wiki access.
  3. I'm not sure which page is supposed to be the "Second Life Wikipedia page", but Lock Guard is not in SL's own LSL Script Library at https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Category:LSL_Library and I don't see it in our own script library here in the forums at https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/305-lsl-library/. The Wikipedia entry for Second Life does not point to scripts at all. It doesn't seem to be anything we could edit, wherever it is.
  4. Venom isn't particularly effective. Recommend SPRAY
  5. So wrens are ravenously munching MITES (OK, so mites aren't gnats. Live with it.)
  6. C'mon, really? It matters? Even TODAY? (This is NOT a political or social commentary. Just using the letters. 😉)
  7. Drat! I can't find that one on this side of the Atlantic, but here's Harry James on the trumpet with Buddy Rich on drums: Harry James and Buddy Rich "Sing, Sing, Sing" 1957 Or, even better Gene Krupa "Sing, Sing, Sing" on The Ed Sullivan Show on June 26, 1960
  8. A bastard, after all, is a coarse cutting metal file. Machinists and metalworkers use them all the time. 😉