Abnor Mole

Moles
  • Days Won

Abnor Mole last won the day on August 18 2022

Abnor Mole had the most liked content!

8,071 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

2,336 profile views
  1. Use the Drivers of SL hud. It'll take you right to it, Prok.
  2. The Drivers of SL group has a fun event planned (later this week I believe) that takes people on a route through Bellisseria stopping at each of the Swaginator locations in order. If anyone is having trouble finding all the locations they can be guided to them then (in a very enjoyable way). As a favor to them and in deference to the work they put into creating their event, please don't publicly share the Swaginator locations at least until they have a chance to hold their event. Thanks
  3. I cannot stress this enough... The Bellisseira 5th Anniversary is sponsored by a committee of residents. The Lab and the LDPW have helped with the location and some of the prizes in conjunction with their effort, but a vast majority of the heavy lifting involved in making this event happen is all due to the effort of the residents who have organized and are running it with the participation of ourselves and many many others. Like with other resident events like Fantasy Faire or groups we have worked with in the past such as the American Cancer Society, our efforts are minor in comparison to the work they have put into making this celebration happen. We hope that everyone will enjoy the festivities, but credit should be given where credit is deservedly due.
  4. It is not broken... Polenth is correct.
  5. We're giving you crabs. I can't think of a more special way to say we love you.
  6. Hey guys, just for clarification... the Lab and LDPW aren't running the events. These decisions are all ultimately done by the committee. BUT, my understanding is that the special Boopie for the Crab Crawl will be available to everyone, not just to those who run the race at the day and time of the event.
  7. It will be even nicer when it is done. Thank you for not feeling the need to point out it's not deep enough for large submarines. 😏
  8. We literally just started on it. It's not open or even finalized yet. Unless you want us to go back to not allowing access to live built regions before they are finished you all might want to wait until it is before you start picking it apart in your rush to list your complaints. 🙄
  9. Many settings in a group can be dependent on a factors such as: Whether the land a only set to a group or is it owned by (deeded to) the group Whether they have they group active Whether they have the correct role active within the group
  10. "I've been playing Game of Homes for WEEKS now and I can't find a single home on a snowy mountain top with no neighbors and an unobstructed view of the ocean with a sandy beach."
  11. Guesses are fine... it's when it goes well far beyond that and into campaigning for detailed plans for "this is how they should do that crazy thing I want" or "They didn't to do this thing I assume they need me to tell them to do". It's the difference between calculated speculation and presumptive direction.
  12. Sometimes we rough in a region so it's at least useable to some extent with the intention of coming back to finish it later. We don't ignore feedback... but we also don't 'take requests' per say. We also notice when people are working out obvious clues to what our plans mostly likely will be to formulate those 'requests'. So they can claim it was their idea I guess? Score some bragging rights points? I don't know. But all that really does is make us less enthusiastic about completing those plans. Especially if it means they just become more vociferous in directing us with even more 'requests'.