JordonBanks

Resident
  • Last visited

170 Excellent

2 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

555 profile views
  1. Anyone know..or could guess what if the split of SL users, in term of their RL countries. Does this info exist? eg - is it like 60% USA.... 20%... EU...... 5%.... Japan 5% India ... 9% UK.... 1% Australia... 0% China
  2. Thanks.. I have messaged him to ask if he sells it.... thanks for doing that, I wouldn't have known how
  3. At Sunny's Photo Studio... but the pose there is linked to a not very related background, and so impossoble to find out who the creatorr is of the actual pose. So I would rather buy my own copy of it, so I can build my own backdrop.
  4. Anyone know where I can buy this 'SLASHER' pose? Can't find it to buy anywhere. And not sure who the creator is? Anyone know? Thanks
  5. How do i craeate or buy a blank poseball.. and can i add my own or purchased poses to it?
  6. Ha.. yes I've had more than my fair share of 'awkward' hugs in SL... so know exactly what you mean. (Sends you a virtual hug)
  7. So here's my situation. I get my chacater in the perfect pose (either using a purchased pose or anypose). And then I need to phyically position my avatar somehere else just a tiny bit. But when I move left or right or forwards backwards the distance my avi moves is quite big, Is there a way to just nudge my posed character left, right, front, back just a tiny tiny bit? Anyone know?
  8. I have searched all of Market place, and I can only really find older costumes for Dracula or Vampire and nothing specificially for legacy. Anyone have any suggestions for stores in world that may do something. I am preferably looking to create the classic 'gothic vampire' but open to any 'Dracula' stule costume, as long as its high quality. If you have any ideas.. please let me know :)
  9. ..mine occasionally turns red as i speak... does that mean my input level is set to high? Is that that it means when it turns red? Is there a way I can monitor my voice, so I can hear it as others are hearing it?
  10. I was looking at this. LENOVO Legion 5 15.6" Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7, RTX 3060, 512 GB SSD AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Processor RAM: 8 GB / Storage: 512 GB SSD Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6 GB 221 FPS when playing Fortnite at 1080p Full HD screen / 120 Hz Any good. Any issues.. What will my SL ecperience be like with this? The main reason i am looking to get a new laptopo - curretly use a 32gb 2016 Macbook. (intel based chip not M1) So still reasonably high spec, and the last model before the M1 chips came out. But using SL on it can be a very HOT and NOISY experience, and depending here I am in SL, drame rates can drop to as low as 4 or 5, and be very slow. I also like photpgraphy is SL, and so do use ultra settings fior photpgraphy. Size of screen not so bothered about. My cyrret Mac is 16" and found that ok.
  11. Thanks. I'll take a look. has to be a laptop, as will be using it for work too, and so need portability