7,401 Excellent

7 Followers

Retained

• Member Title
    I drink coffee and I know things

Recent Profile Visitors

16,820 profile views
  1. The Natthimmel Team is planning the sim reopening
  2. I redecorate my place every few weeks and I need different music each time and it is not so easy to find a proper music stream or a radio to match the land deco theme. I have found one website with streams that has a search and it even occasionally gives some good results but not all links still work, some are outdated, some just do not work in SL. Any good ideas how to find good music except copying music stream links from other parcels?
  3. Bragging about "being verified". By whom? Is there any official certificate of verification? Who verified them? How? How do they prove it? And expecting me to prove I am a woman. Also their fear that I might be a man and they're talking to a man who uses a woman avi! (that's off putting but also hilarious, that level of insecurity for no reason) People who expect me to carry out the conversation after they IM me with "Hi" or something like that Offering friendship, we add each other to the contact lists and then they never speak to me again, even if I try to IM them occasionally. What's the point? Boosting the ego with the number of contacts? "Relax, it's only SL" as an answer when something makes me uncomfortable and I do not want to continue a conversation All the unsolicited comments about my avi look. "Your should wear / use / try / smile more". No, I should not. Last but not least, applies to people I know longer than a few weeks and we are on a good path to become friends - not paying attention to the conversation, forgetting information we share, asking the same questions over and over again. I understand there might be different reasons for that (I tend to zone out a lot too and I have a very short attention span) but generally I find it hard to accept if it happens all the time
  4. I just need to show you all a bunch of great looks. Just look at these ugly Christmas sweaters!