Kathlen Onyx

Resident
6,359 Excellent

Retained

• Member Title
    I am an unlicensed, unqualified Therapist. Ask me anything.

Recent Profile Visitors

3,718 profile views
  1. You might want to ask this in the Firestorm support group in-world. You might get a quicker answer as I'm not sure how present the Firestorm team is on these forums.
  2. Come on be honest. Everyone who says they have someone blocked doesn't really, they just like to announce it because it's easier to say that than "I think you're stupid. If they do have you blocked they can't help but read your posts anyway. You know you do. It's like wanting to push a button that says "don't push" Lastly, the block only hurts the person doing the blocking because if they have you blocked then they can't *shouldn't* respond to you because they said they blocked you. Even when people say they aren't going to respond anymore to a thread, most of the time they do. Anyone can feel free blocking me. No need to announce it. Just do it. Now @BilliJo Aldrin don't reponed because I know you have me blocked. Be courteous and don't quote this post. LOL * I know. Someone will do it.*
  3. Pedantic is an insulting word used to describe someone who annoys others by correcting small errors, caring too much about minor details, or emphasizing their own expertise especially in some narrow or boring subject matter. Don't be so Pedantic @Love Zhaoying it apparently annoys people.
  4. Again, smart people can probably figure it out. I'm pretty sure "house" is not a banned word.
  5. Just copy your post into a new post without the banned word and repost it. It will go through then.
  6. You are so much better at explaining things. LOL
  7. You are still wearing two eyebrows. I also noticed that I had to click Evo and then back to Evo X. Not sure why that is.
  8. TBF, you are smart enough to know that the word you used is a no-no word. You are smart right? Is creating a thread about banned words after you got your hand slapped a way to say up yours?
  9. You should look up some cases on the judicial system in the US. You might get an eye opener.
  10. Actually the later is a sex offense in some states depending on the age of the other person.
  11. Thank you. 75% of groups on M rated land that has adult furniture in it is able to be AR'd then. lol
  12. I've never heard of #2. Can you link to where it says that?
  13. Could you please stop typing that word to get around the restricted words. It's disturbing.