Kimmi Zehetbauer

Resident
3,516 Excellent

Retained

• Member Title
    73's SL

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. On an amateur radio board I'm on --- we have a banned word list posted in the Moderator room. Some of the words are in the mboard's blacklist thing where the words get replaced by *****, and others are handled on a case by case basis. Although unlike this board which belongs to the Lab, ours doesn't not belong to a corporation.
  2. The bonus could be a gift card --- so the person buying it can use it for any item of their choice.
  3. Hope the Lindens won't throw up a pop-quiz in the morning when we log in!
  4. There's probably some back stories on how names are picked.
  5. Would've been funny if we saw this... "10 lucky residents will become Linden staff and will get a long list of items to take care of in world. The list is contained in the 1069 full notecards we sent you. Thank you." haha
  6. I remember that movie a few years back --- People living via surrogates until the main computer got shut down. I also trust anything from Musk as far I can toss a steamship.
  7. The Linden person who told me about SL says they already do that! 🤣 Oops, I just let out a Lab trade secret!
  8. I had a few sites ask for social media --- but I moved since I don't do any of those. Twitch and mboards is as close I get to socials.
  9. I think Brad posted his comment at the advice of the Lab's legal team to cover their you know what. This probably happens in other businesses too.
  10. Thought those Gachas were a thing of SL's past.
  11. I gotten spam like that eons ago. I simply ARed the sender.