Alwin Alcott

Resident
  • Days Won

Alwin Alcott last won the day on March 12 2020

Alwin Alcott had the most liked content!

18,253 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

20,943 profile views
  1. there are no prim perks for subscriptions, only tier levels. For premium plus that's 2048 sqm Mainland ( premium perks don't apply to private estates) The amount of prims depends on the type of land, there's normal mainland, and double prim mainland.
  2. calling it paranoid is perhaps a bit to much : ) ..but with so many "common" houses on a region, and just a few rarer locations, every time you click you have the same amount of chance to get a nice location ...or not. When you , as example, have 10% chance on a nice location doesn't mean you get 9 less good against 1 good .. but it's évery click 1:10 . So... could be 198 less desired and the 199 th bingo. And you'r not alone in that game.. all players have that. note; the numbers are fictive, i have no idea what the actual ratio is.
  3. it's not really relevant if there's enough money on the account, but where the money went, you can see thát on your accountpage ..what you paid, to who you paid, and for what, and if it's declined or not. If you have that information, you know what happened, and have a better reason to file a support ticket, because you'll have things to back up your claim.
  4. Can it be possible you paid for a premium subscription?, you can check if you'r premium at your accountpage. Premiums don't get a free namechange, but pay less for one ( or more) If you'r not premium look at your transaction data what you paid and to who. Mostly name changes are instant, with possible a little longer inworld, but i normally didn't notice that also.
  5. European and other parts of the world days are also all ignored. ( also in featured events and fundraisers) so ...
  6. single player : rent or buy a region full or homestead, close access done... nobody except LL or landlord (if renting) will be able to enter
  7. ask yourself; do you want your appendix removal done by a student or a accredited surgeon? ... don't play with things that aren't your skills (yet)
  8. or you might try to read, every section has names ...
  9. keywords need to be directly related to the object, not just sideways. All other things belong in the description. Something that might help you understand is ; does a customer of MP want to see the item you sell if somebody types just a keyword ... as "lovers" .. the answer is no of course, they will type "deer baby" ... all the rest is spam and can be reported. That you can't report the one that reported you is totally normal. You were wrong, the other one only used the right to report you for abuse the keywords to get higher in unrelated search commands.
  10. the thing that wonders me is why people begging for attention in the amount and type of these forum posts, would want stop getting attention inworld.
  11. what i make up from the posts you were reported for keyword--spam, and seeing the words mentioned in the post, that is what you do, and LL acted on that. You are the one being wrong in what i see here, nobody else. It's btw not often appreciated by the mods to make support answers about personal issues public.
  12. there's also another way to go; grow up and behave like an adult. You reported it, do that again when it goes on ..and the same time, walk away from it. If it doesn't have your interest or let it trigger you, it makes it a lot easier.
  13. it;s not a real big deal, but i see on my LH that i have around 30 Li more than a week ago, and i changed nothing. Not sure yet if i want to laugh a bit, our cry when seeing this line... what are they thinking??? we should build a altar and fall down on our knees to worship?
  14. for who and what exactly? (who are those various SL users?) More spam and advertisement? for $ 40 i'll fill in the form ( nót L$ !)