Stephanie Misfit

Resident
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Stephanie Misfit last won the day on July 7 2023

Stephanie Misfit had the most liked content!

6,531 Excellent

6 Followers

Retained

• Member Title
    Tasmanian

Recent Profile Visitors

2,456 profile views
  1. Sounds accurate, I have experienced most of that over my years on the mainland. Currently live near an infohub, so it is just constant friend requests from people who have never spoken to me. Encroachment, I remember when I had land in Brown and I had not built on it yet, I logged on to find that my neighbour had half of his house encroaching onto my land, to the extent that it was taking up most of my parcel. I really enjoyed hitting return on that, his whole house disappeared.
  2. As a merchant, you can't just delete reviews you don't like. They will only be deleted if they are factually inaccurate, abusive, or are the result of something like delivery failures. Something was wrong with your review for it to be deleted. Bad reviews can harm merchants, so I don't necessarily blame a merchant for banning people who leave unfair reviews.
  3. I bought Maitreya years ago and wore it all the time. But after switching to Reborn I have no desire to use LaraX. Reborn has such great add-ons and nearly everyone rigs for it now. So I am not moving to LaraX, though I appreciate them providing the free update.
  4. I do hope that it gets applications to help people with disabilities who would benefit from it if they are willing to go through the process of course.
  5. I agree. Because enabling abusers to act out abuse in a virtual setting is not "therapeutic" as some would like to claim, it merely emboldens them and puts children in real life at risk of harm.
  6. Sounds like you have a network problem. Occasional disconnects on TP are to be expected, but every time? Something is wrong on your end. SL is far from a ghost town, in-world commerce has moved heavily to events, but people do still buy from the marketplace.
  7. I have not observed this kind of backlash, where are you seeing this?
  8. The Reborn kit is easy to get if you have a store.
  9. I think your friend was lying to you about why she was banned.
  10. It's not a 1950s-like situation to separate child avatars from the main grid. Nobody is being discriminated against. People often bring up this concept of discrimination against child avatars or short avatars. Avatar height, or any other avatar attribute for that matter is not a protected characteristic, and can't be compared to the discrimination some groups face in the real world. Personally, I would not mind seeing child avatars restricted to G sims only, completely away from adult furniture and activities. Reinstating the teen grid because of child avatars is a silly idea, as most child avatars are played by grown adults.
  11. I think of anyone who has one of the original last names as an oldbie, and see anyone who is called "Resident" as a newer player.
  12. How many noobs will be sending friend requests to these bots, I wonder? As it seems that however little new users know about SL, they quickly work out how to send random friend requests.
  13. I would have expected to see more Kupra users, in that last survey. Reborn really is miles more popular than Kupra.