unique eyebrows

CleoSertorii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello :) I have been looking all over SL for a skin with a very specific eyebrow shape, but have only found one that even comes close. I have probably tried on literally hundreds of skin demos, and looked at dozens of skin shops, but i still cant quite find what i want. Right now, i am using the Rose skin from !Soul, and it seems to be ok for the moment, but since my avi is based on an RL actress (Phoebe Tonkin), i really want it to be correct. Phoebe's eyebrows are VERY unique (see the attached photo). They have a narrow gap no wider than the bridge of her nose, an obvious sharp angled arch, and they go past the outside edge of her eyes. If anyone has ever seen a skin with this specific eyebrow shape, please let me know. I would really appreciate it :)

hero-ShuUemura_TN.jpg

The shape of your eyebrows can be affected by more than the avatar skin. I believe you can edit their shape to some extent using some of the system hair parameters with the Appearance tool, such as height and arch. It's best to remove prim hair when editing the system hair settings, just so you don't accidentally make your system hair poke out of your head.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.