male mesh bodies

Freedom901

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so the latest thing in slseems to be these new mesh bodies

but why are there so few about for men,ive looked everywhere and seems very designers/creators are doing male mesh bodies yet so mjany female ones about!

does anyone know of a good male one about as i cant find one anywhere

thxs

Freedom

To be honest SL was created for creators and now you have to be a big time developer or graphic designer to even get anywhere in SL, doesn't seem fair but gotta keep with the times I suppose. There are mens bodies out there somewhere... I really still like the non mesh bodies.

If you only use it on the beach, there is ways to make the free TMP mesh body work.  (TMP = The Mesh Project)

Well, you can't have tattoos, or apply clothes. The Shops (same place as you get the TMP body) sell fitted mesh clothes that you don't need alpha cuts for. You can wear it over your free body. It's a few marketplace stores that's started to sell fitted mesh that work the same way. Dufaux has speedos, briefs and a tank. Illi has sneakers you just put on the feet. Ready to go. The neck fit for the TMP is pretty awesome. Only drawback is that you need body fat at zero to make it look best. Use the option for "retrofit".

Shown on an alt. Tellaq skin with the one of the default skins stored in the TMP body. And a neck blender that's also included with the body.

Speedo collage.jpg

I read on another forum that Slink has a male body "almost ready". If the price of the male body is se to the same as the Slink female body, then it will be much more cheaper then TMP: Well, the female Slink is sold without hands and feet. A mesh body does not feel complete without that, in my opinion.

To purchase a female Slink body with hands and feet is1250 + 450 + 675 and you are still far below the TMP deluxe model that cost 5000L. I have no idea what the male body will be like and when it will be for sale... Hope it will be soon!

• 2 months later...

This is very true. It use to be a small time creator could make a few clothes and tatts for the SL body and adjustable avatar shape.  Now with the various mesh bodies and appliers needed this is fading.  I tried to get registered with Mesh Project to get an applier to do personal tatts and things for friends DENIED !  this was after i bought there 12k avatar.  

• 3 months later...

Yes The Mesh Projece "TMP"  is a joke.  Sure they make a nice mesh body but it is rediculously overpriced, and I know so many creators that have very high end well known stores and they have all been DENIED for a creators kit.  How are we supposed to get more items from the creators we love if they will not allow them.  I personally like the look of their male mesh body, however I will not buy it because of this.  Also it seems every other guy has this body and they all look exactly the same because there are not any good skin appliers for them, just diffeerent tones or shades.  I will be waiting for Slink to make a male one or hopefully Maitreya.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.