can this be combined with toddleedoo baby for a better looking face ?

Splatulated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

o.O

Why would you want to put an adult head on a mesh baby? 

i dont i want a cuter face 

so the full thing is an adult head ?

how do i find a cuter looking toddleedoo head my current has alot of pointy polygons and looks too old for the body due to the wrinkled look it gets from them

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

What happened to your adult av?

A word of advice, I would not use your adult av and toddler av on the same av. I would make an alt and transfer one to it, if you can. Having an adult av and toddler av that you use both of can be dangerous. both for you and for anyone you are with.

?? why 

its easy enough to switch between them and my adult avvy is set up to rez fully dressed so is my child avvy so i can change outfits before going to an area designated for either one  ive only been to one adult rated place and that was because they changed the rating owner is one that bought me avvy so i could continue to visit and learn how to build stuff and just goof about

Splatulated wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

What happened to your adult av?

A word of advice, I would not use your adult av and toddler av on the same av. I would make an alt and transfer one to it, if you can. Having an adult av and toddler av that you use both of can be dangerous. both for you and for anyone you are with.

?? why 

its easy enough to switch between them and my adult avvy is set up to rez fully dressed so is my child avvy so i can change outfits before going to an area designated for either one  ive only been to one adult rated place and that was because they changed the rating owner is one that bought me avvy so i could continue to visit and learn how to build stuff and just goof about

Why?!?! Because if you have any sort of adult relations on your adult av, it could cause issues that you are also a toddler. That really isn't that hard to figure out. Most people who RP as a child have an adult av they use to shop, but they don't use it for adult things. It is highly suspicious that someone dropped 14K on you just for kicks.

Why not just use the regular system Avi head with the kids Avi? Lots of cute, youthful shapes and the head can be resized some. Keep in mind that very young kids often have a slightly larger head in proportion to their bodies. I don't know what kinds of addons are available but the whole toodledoo system is pretty popular. Have you asked in those groups what people use?

seanabrady wrote:

Why not just use the regular system Avi head with the kids Avi? Lots of cute, youthful shapes and the head can be resized some. Keep in mind that very young kids often have a slightly larger head in proportion to their bodies. I don't know what kinds of addons are available but the whole toodledoo system is pretty popular. Have you asked in those groups what people use?

wait theres a group for it o.O ?

There are groups for just about everything.

Familiarize yourself with inworld search, the SL wiki, and forum searches. Most of your questions can be answered using any of those three things. Inworld search will point you to Toddledoo groups - in fact, I'm fairly certain Toddledoo has its own product support group. Most often, there are friendly people - consumers, like you, but who have had the product for a long time and know how it works - who are willing to answer your questions. Product-specific groups are the best places to ask product-specific questions.

The Snow Rabbit head is built for an adult body. Beyond that, it doesn't look like a child's head. Even if you could shrink it down, it won't look right on a child. If you want a mesh head for a child's body, this is the only brand I found. It looks like she has four variations. The mesh head market in general is very small still because quality is difficult to achieve, especially for an area with as many small details as the head and face. That doesn't mean there isn't another brand that does child mesh heads, but they won't be easy to find, if they exist at all. On the plus side, that head is designed to work with Toddledoo. And who knows, maybe Toddledoo will eventually create their own.

For now, what's so bad about the default head. Yes, it's a little "pointy" in places, not always smooth, but it's really not that bad. And I'm afraid for right now, at least for your child avi, you're stuck with it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.