Why do shape numbers seem to change themselves

Vaase

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but on my viewer (firestorm) I noticed that sometimes the number on the slider for my shapes will change, I noticed this last with my "Hover" slider, I had it set to 48 and I logged on today and it was on 50

That would be the effect of stray neutrinos making it through the ozone layer as a result of solar storms caused by flares on the surface of the sun, and smashing into the xml files in which your shape parameters are held, subtly changing just one or two settings by small percentages.

This is also the cause of most typos, and misplacement of threads in GD which should be in Answers, or a Technical forum.

I understand Ebbe also blames the phenomenon for the failure of Vizact2000.

I have same problem with height.  I se mine at 2.30 meters,  I have logged off or change outfits and the height will be a variety of possible numbers.  2.32, 2.34, 2.38, 2.40, 2.22, 2.28..   I have a base shape and build my outfits on top of that shape, normally,  it is clearly labeled.  name2.30...  I haven't figured the problem out yet, but I do know others have experienced the same problem

I don't know about the Hover height, but you avi height will change with what shoes you have on. Always look at you height with no shoes on and it should not change. I say this with no particular knowledge other than having seen so many height detectors say your height includes your shoes and then taking my shoes off and getting a different height. The Hover may be effected in the same way, don't know.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.